Important information for passengers in times of the coronavirus pandemic
- If you have flu or cold symptoms, please stay at home.
- Please use online check-in possibility from your airline.
- It is imperative to wear a medical face mask (surgical-or FFP2 mask) to enter the terminal. Surgical face masks can be purchased at the information desk for € 1.00 and FFP2 masks for € 5.00.
- Hand disinfection dispensers are available at the entrance and in the terminal building. Please use them and pay attention to the usual hygiene measures
- Please follow the distance rule of 1.5 meters.
Further infection protection and hygiene measures at Memmingen Airport:
- Routing by means of barrier tapes (linings) and floor markings before check-in, at the security check and in other areas in which passengers could be stowed.
- Plexiglass panels (spit protection walls) where passengers and employees are in direct contact with one another, such as at check-in or service counters.
- Increased cleaning intervals in all areas in which passengers are staying as well as the disinfection of surfaces, for example in waiting benches or shelves.
* Note: All information is subject to change and without guarantee.