Important information for passengers in times of the coronavirus pandemic
- If you have flu or cold symptoms, please stay at home.
- Please use online check-in possibility from your airline.
- The terminal may only be entered by passengers with a valid boarding card and opens 2 hours before the first departure until 1 hour after the last arrival.
- It is imperative to wear a community mask (mouth and nose protection) to enter the terminal. Single-layer face mask can be purchased at the entrance and at the information desk for € 2.00. For a high level of security during the flight, you can buy FFP2 masks for € 4.99 in our Duty Free Shop.
- Hand disinfection dispensers are available at the entrance and in the terminal building. Please use them and pay attention to the usual hygiene measures
- Please follow the distance rule of 1.5 meters.
Further infection protection and hygiene measures at Memmingen Airport:
- Routing by means of barrier tapes (linings) and floor markings before check-in, at the security check and in other areas in which passengers could be stowed.
- Plexiglass panels (spit protection walls) where passengers and employees are in direct contact with one another, such as at check-in or service counters.
- Increased cleaning intervals in all areas in which passengers are staying as well as the disinfection of surfaces, for example in waiting benches or shelves.
* Note: All information is subject to change and without guarantee.