General Aviation at Memmingen Airport
Capacity: p.a. 2.000.000 passengers
Overall area: 5.143,10 qm
Elevation: 633,31 m (2076,77 ft) NN
Aerodrom Reference Code: 4D operationally reduced to 4C (>4C requires PPR)
Opening hours: 06.00 – 22.00 lcl
Delayed flights: 22.00 – 23.00 lcl (PPR)
Overall length in m: 2.950
Dimension of Runway: 2.630m x 45m
Fire department ICAO Cat. 6 / PPR bis. ICAO Cat. 9
In the southern area of the airport you can find a self service petrol pump. With your Air BP flight card you can fill up without any petrol station personnel or waiting times.
Registration form Air BP Flight Card
Of course you have the possibility to make demands on the Air BP staff to do the fill up.
You can pay for fuel in cash, with the Air BP Flight Card or with a credit card (Visa / Master Card).
Air BP Preistafel
Memmingen Airport VIP Service offers a professional and extensive handling service for business, executive and VIP charter flights:
- Individual and time saving service with discrete and fast controls
- Private, discrete atmosphere due to trained staff in keeping good company with important personalities and VIPs
- You do not have long waiting times at check-in desks anymore and don’t need to carry your luggage
- Compared to the normal passenger you will be welcomed at TOR 1 and after the security check our friendly staff will drive you to your aircraft
- The entry and departure formalities can be made directly in your aircraft
- The access of people who want to welcome or take leave of passengers is possible with previous application
- Politicians, important people of economy and sport at home and abroad appreciate that individual and obliging service
Memmingen Airport offers you and your guests at arrival and before departure a comfortable and discrete VIP & Business Service.