Information about the current situation at the airport
Change in operating times & Terminal opening hours
From May 11, the airport will be open again from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and no more PPR registrations are required.
The terminal and thus the airport information continue to open only for scheduled and charter flights. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The terminal may only be entered by passengers with a valid boarding card.
- It is imperative to wear a community mask (mouth and nose protection) to enter the terminal.
Impact on the flight schedule
- Ryanair stopped flight operations from Memmingen till the end of June.
- Wizz Air serves the routes to Sofia, Varna, Belgrade, Tuzla. Further destinations will follow step by step.
- Pobeda Airlines canceled flights till the end of July.
- Corendon canceled all flights till mid of June.
- Amos Reisen has canceled the flights to Naples in the period from 16.04. until 24.06.
- The charter from Bottenschein & Hörmann Reisen to Naples in April was canceled. Globalis Erlebnisreisen postponed the flight to Calabria (Lamezia Terme) from the end of April to the end of September.
There may also be further flight cancellations or reductions. Therefore, please always check with your airline the status of your flight before you travel.
Allgäu Airport Express will resume operations on May 18 & FlixBus on May 25
The Allgäu Airport Express stops operation till 17.05.2020. Tickets purchased for this period can be rebooked free of charge. Tickets for trips from May 18 can already be booked online. allgaeu-airport-express.de/en
Due to the decision of the German government to temporarily prohibit bus travel within Germany, FlixBus had to cease operations in Germany until further notice. From May 25th, journeys will again be offered from Memmingen Airport. flixbus.co.uk
Public transportation – bus connection train station – Terminal
Memmingen Airport City Shuttle will resume operation on May 18, 2020 and will run regularly between the terminal and the train station. You can find the detailed timetable for the next two weeks here.
What is Memmingen Airport doing?
Memmingen Airport takes the current health situation seriously and works closely with the responsible health authorities to protect employees, passengers and partners from infection and to prevent the virus from spreading. There are best practices that are carried out in close consultation with the health authorities in the event of suspected cases.
- Regular exchange with the responsible health authorities and experts
- Short-term decision making for the benefit of our employees, our guests and local service providers
- Information for employees, guests and local service providers via digital media and leaflets
- Cancellation of airport tours & visits
* Note: All information is subject to change and without guarantee. You can obtain current and detailed information from the official authorities / agencies.